Green Knight Green Knight

Pretty fun.

Madness Test Animation RE Madness Test Animation RE

You have a lot of work to do before that your animation skills become great.

Kyouki - Madness in Japan Kyouki - Madness in Japan

That's pretty good. Too bad that the main character dies.

Superman V Goku Superman V Goku

Well, this is nice. The graphics are good enough, animation is good enough, but the voice acting is not very good, but it's better than nothing. By the way, The title of this video "Superman V Goku" is only fitting with the beginning of the video, because we see Superman and Goku first, but there's other known anime characters that are appearing during this small movie. Anyway, nice job!

Martin Le Ninja Martin Le Ninja

J'irai peut-être lire ça.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

Awesome! It was fast and impressive. I loved the fighting movements.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

LOL! It's really funny. Damn, if I knew that there was a video about funny rewiews of Segway Of The Dead, I would written a crazy dumb rewiew for the game instead of trying to make a joke by telling everyone that I found a false trick to succeed some levels. Druox made me laugh a couple of times, but well enough. I heard new voices from him. The most funniest rewiews are the ones with quite a lot of spelling mistakes.

LoL Demacia vs Noxus LoL Demacia vs Noxus

YYYYEEEEEAAAARRRRGGGGH!

The Reward The Reward

Very fantastic. Friendship is of course something nice and essential.

People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

I would have to make a comment on that movie a long time before, but, better late than never. I really enjoy the clips, especially some of them, like those with Richie, the little bastard. XP I approve the fact that the clips have a better audio quality than those in the game. Voice actors did well their job, like Josh who makes Sid, Hackit and Barthelomew, Druox who's making Richie, Candy ( It's pretty special for a dude to make a voice of an old lady) and all the band members in the POM2 game, and the rest of the voice actors are also good. I pretty like the song made with the POM2 game that is playing when we are choosing a location for watching clips. :D