The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

OH! WOW! THAT'S AWESOME. IT'S A SUPER FANTATATATATASTIC GAME, IT'S REEEEAAAAAAALLLLY AMAZING ! THE IDEA FOR THE GAMEPLAY IS SUPER COOL, I LIKE THAT A LOT! NOW THAT I SAW A LITTLE BIT THE GAME, I COULD PLAY IT WITH MY EYES CLOSED, BECAUSE IT'S NOT NECESSARY FOR ME TO SEE IT ANYMORE, I JUST NEED TO HEAR THE AUDIO CONTENT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY IT WHILE HAVING FUN. ONCE MORE, THIS GAME IS GREAT GREAT GREAT GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!

Final Slam 2 Final Slam 2

Good game. It's awesome to have the possibility of creating our own characters with their own appearance and moves.

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Wow! Road of the Dead 2 is awesome! I'm glad to have been your beta tester for this game, Evil-Dog. The game has a good gameplay for its category, nice graphics and a pretty good audio (except for some dialogs). Indeed, this game has been built in a solid way, which means that there was a lot of good efforts that were put on it.

Kung Fu Quest: Survival! Kung Fu Quest: Survival!

Pretty interesting game. The game offers us surprises by changing and improving our character randomly. The bad thing about the random changes on the character is that we may have to deal with new stuff that we may don't really like, like the character appearance and his fighting combos. Also, we may need some stuff like health and/or damage bonuses after some waves, but we don't always have these and we're unable to continue the game very much longer. We can't decide of the reward that we want at the end of each wave. The good thing about random changes is that it can also gives fun for players because, as I said, it offers us surprises. They can be good or bad, but it's a fun thing in the game

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

The game is interesting and funny. The story is absurd, but fun. Graphics are good and the audio too. Lots of funny interactions can be seen during the game and necause of these different interactions, we can decide of the way the story could be. Nice!

Young Magic Young Magic

This game is unfortunately not excellent. The gameplay is not intense, the graphics are lame and the audio is just good enough to be heared , but it is low quality. We can have some fun with this game, but that's it. Of course, some people can have a lot of fun with it and others can hate it. The main character's dress is a bit ridiculous: A black witch hat, a regular blue T-shirt, a brown pair of shorts, small brown boots and a pair of white gloves. That's random as clothing. I think it would have been better if at least he hadn't the gloves and the hat and if he had shoes with a modern style instead of these boots. The possibility to have upgrades for the main character like better magic powers and better fighting combos can increase the fun of those who play the game.

Sift Renegade 3 Defiance Sift Renegade 3 Defiance

This game is not bad. Graphics are good enough, the sound is also good, but the fights are not very awesome because of the look of the characters combos. They're not very impressive.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Hey! Guys! Here's the way to have a chance to beat the game: Hold the "D" button or the right arrow button while you are mashing up the "D" button or the arrow button". Maybe someone did it and failed by doing this, but it's because you have to mash up pretty fast enough in order to make it. It's hard, but if you do it this way, you'll have it. You can believe me or not, it's your right.

Alien Hominid Xtreme Alien Hominid Xtreme

Great game. I like to mash up the trigger, it's so insane!

A Tale of Colours A Tale of Colours

Honestly, the game didn't bring me very much fun , but it's normal, because I find that this game is more for little kids and not for people as old as me. I say that kids of 9 or 10 years old and less would like the game. Of course, anybody having a computer and internet can play it if it want to, not only kids. There's some lags that are a bit boring. Maybe this should be fixed.